© Chuck Duboff
Carly, Matthew, Chris, Laine and Ben.
- Being Canadian.
- Great friends who are always there for me and who make life better.
- Our health care system.
- Winnipeg Goldeyes winning the championship.
- All the amazing young talent on the Winnipeg Jets.
- Going to Puerto Vallarta for two weeks in February.
- Great workouts that energize me.
- This amazing weather we are having in November.
- Matthew’s photography.
- Carly’s organizational skills and leadership.
- Chris’ sarcasm.
- Laine’s lawyer like thinking.
- Ben’s unlimited hugs and kisses.
- The fact I am Canadian.
- Intellectual conversations
- Seeing the excitement in Laine and Ben watching Patrick Laine.
- Good health, family, friends, financial security.
- Not having to live in fear.
- All the people who take the time to read this blog…very humbling.
- Gord Downie and Bruce Springsteen.
The fact I live in a country where respect and decency are at least a goal that we strive to achieve. We may not be perfect here in Canada, but I’ll take this country over any other in the world. Couldn’t be prouder to be a Canadian citizen than I am this morning.