Trump sings the praises of Vladamir Putin while taking shots at a United States civil rights icon, John Lewis…tell me this is a Monty Python skit…this can’t be real.
© Chuck Duboff
- Winnipegers wake up to a wind chill of (only) -29 degrees today and start dancing in the streets.
- Four blizzards, temperatures in the -40’s and the city just keeps on truckin’…businesses don’t close, city schools don’t close, we just toughen up and once again survive winter.
- What’s to be said about the Winnipeg Jets? They appear to be in free fall, goaltending is horrendous and the team seems to be shutting out Coach Maurice. When Dustin Byfuglien responds to a question about something Coach Maurice said: “He can say whatever he wants.”…you know there’s trouble in River City. Third period in Buffalo, embarrassment against the Habs, first period against Arizona…that is coaching!!!
- “I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created.” Donald Trump…whose ego knows no limits.
- “I don’t see this President-elect as a legitimate president,” John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat, told NBC News’ Chuck…
View original post 711 more words