© Chuck Duboff
- Just a beautiful, hot, sunny day here in Puerto Vallarta.
- Meeting so many awesome people from right across Canada and the United States.
- Interesting chatting with Americans…several “we are so embarrassed” to “finally we have a President who is doing something for our country.” I try to be careful in what I say.
- So many Canadians here…lots o f Winnipegers gathered to watch both Jets games this weekend; the lounge has a big screen TV and they put the games on for us…so much fun,
- Other than some wi-fi which isn’t the greatest, this resort is fantastic…couldn’t ask for much better!!
- Apple music is so awesome…put together an awesome “ultimate hippie playlist” yesterday…listening to the music on my Bose wireless headphones is just amazing!!
- Feels like I’ve been here forever…and still 8 more days to go.
- So wonderful talking to Laine and Ben this morn…excited to tell me about their baseball and soccer; so proud of them.
- Patrik Laine first star of the week in the NHL; Jets so lucky to get the second pick in the draft!! A franchise changing player.
- That’s it for today…doesn’t get much better; hasta la vista.