- It’s a hit the pool every ten minutes kinda hot today…lots of water today.
- Watched Manchester by the Sea…though a slow pace, Casey Affleck was tremendous.
- Amazing watching how very hard the staff in this resort works; never see anybody sluffing off.
- It really is great getting to know so many people from all around the world…my friend Jose Martinez and his son Hector are pretty awesome guys to hang out with.
- Jets fans can’t concern themselves with what all the other teams are doing during the one week break; it’s out of their hands now…and when they get back to playing, whatever there situation is…they just gotta Win Baby!!!
- Those long runs in the morn on the sand are so fantastic…the legs are heart are working so hard; and when the run finishes it is an absolutely euphoric feeling. That’s followed with a great workout in the gym…this environment is so inspiring for workouts and writing.
- More often than not, reality checks are needed…if not, things go out of kilter really quickly.
- One of the many good things to go home to is baseball; going to start setting up my Fantasy Teams, ordering MLB TV and writing my Winnipeg Goldeyes and MLB baseball blogs.
- Have tried staying away from politics these past two weeks…the moment Herr Trumps name is mentioned…I either walk away or try and change the subject.
- So very cool that yesterday’s blog got recognized by the Puerto Vallarta twitter account and tourism bureau…that’s two years in a row.
- Had a major reality check an hour ago…glad I paid attention before it became out of hand.
- It’s been fun having different bands selected each day for listening by the pool; it was Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Neil Young today…pretty, pretty cool
- Speaking of pretty, pretty cool..great seeing Curb Your Enthusiasm doing at least one more season…Larry David is priceless.
- Puerto Vallarta…muchos gracias; though I still have four more full days after today, it’s been great, yet again.
- Sometimes its just so very hard understanding people…just better to let go and not let it upset you.
- My favourite view down here in PV; the Sierra Madre mountains just take my breath away.