© Chuck Duboff
- Bill O’Reilly: you hypocritical, misogynistic, smug piece of garbage; if you had even an ounce of decency in you, you’d give those millions that Fox paid out to you, to women’s shelters…You, Bill O’Reilly, represent all that is wrong with America today.
- It’s snowing this morning, no really, it’s snowing this morning…after just a beautiful spring day yesterday!! It’s freakin snowing this morning.
- Day 5 of no elevators in our building…my legs feel like rubber going up and down those 8 flights of stairs. Starting to feel locked in, claustrophobic.
- Did I happen to mention that I was sitting at the ballpark yesterday, under a beautiful warm sun…the weather so nice the Goldeyes could have played…and this morning…SNOW!! SNOW!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- It feels like we are mere moments away from WWIII…Russia flying jets within miles of both the USA and Canada; North Korea flaunting its nuclear mite; China, a behemoth flexing its muscle with North Korea…and Donald Trump playing golf, while trying to decide whether or not to Nuke North Korea!!
- I can’t thank the Winnipeg Goldeyes enough; you guys are simply the best.
- Giant snowflakes!!!!
- Can not wait for by six days at the cabin in Falcon Lake…peace and quiet.
- That home run that the Yankees Aaron Judge hit against the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday, has just landed in New Jersey…man oh man oh man…did he destroy that pitch!! Super star in the making!!
- After all of these years of watching the Yankees sign over the hill stars, it is so refreshing to watch some young blood on this team; and they’re playing well without two of their young stars, Gary Sanchez and Didi Gregorious. It’s nice getting some solid starting pitching and seeing players like Starlin Castro, Chase Hedley and Matt Holiday really contributing.
- If the Jets had Mike Babcock behind the bench and Fredrick Anderson in net, they’d be in the playoffs. The Jets are far more talented than the Leafs, but Babcock has them playing a much more disciplined game than Paul Maurice could ever get out of the Jets. It also doesn’t hurt when you get solid consistent goaltending.
- Two weeks from today and the Winnipeg Goldeyes start training camp; without SNOW, please!!!
- My dear, dear friend Lisa; yesterday was your birthday. I can’t put into words how very much I miss you…I hope you have found some peace. You just knew me, understood me…you displayed empathy when I needed it and lit into me like nobody else could. You know my pain, you understand my pain…yet, you too, didn’t have the strength to carry on.
- It’s amazing how many of Trump’s minions have fallen since he took office…from Mike Flynn to Bill O’Reilly, it is only scratching the surface…
You caption the above…sad, so very, very sad. I may not have been a fan of Reagan, but at least he was composed and had some dignity.
- If you’ve never read Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale…it is a very important read, given the circumstances of the world today.
- Well according to Ben: Max Scherzer of the Washington Nationals is old (32), Carly is turning 40 and she’s really old…and Zaida Chuck “you’re really old Zaida”…oh to see life again through the eyes of an 8 year old!!!
- Kim Jung Crazy and Donald Bloated Psychopath…they will be the undoing of this planet…
- And finally…Aaron Hernandez…what a sad, sad, story…what a wasted life.