****Don’t tell anybody…but Bill Murray & David Letterman help out down below****
© Chuck Duboff
Brown Rice & Chicken
- Start off by reading instructions on how to properly cook brown rice (duh)
- Put rice into cooking pot and let it do its thing for 40 minutes (I think)
- Fill a bowl with frozen kale and broccoli (I don’t know how much, just fill it…what’s a measuring cup?)
- Grill two deboned chicken breasts (got it)
- After simmering rice is done and breasts are cooked and kale and broccoli are ready….(Here goes)
- Cut up the chicken breast into small pieces…
- Put rice in dish, cover it with the veggies, cover all that with the chicken, sprinkle on some Cumin…and mix…yup, just mix.
- Pour on some Greek Feta Dressing and stir once again…
- Voila…you have one delicious, protein packed, filling dinner.
- And…No baseball references in this whole recipe. (Boring)