© Chuck Duboff
- Thank you Mr. Dylan for a great show…best you’ve done in years!! The songs and lyrics were clearly recognizable…and you got me with Highway 61, that was awesome!!
- Did I happen to mention that my grandson Ben is an absolute baseball freak!! He’s 8 years old and can tell you who every player is, what team he is on and the position he plays…sounds like his Zaida Chuck!!
- Bombers’ QB Matt Nichols needs a bounce back game tonight…big time!! I’m a fan of his, but were he to have a second bad game in a row, the doubt would start creeping in for all fans.
- Speaking of creep…Donald Trump, you bloated megalomanic, you gonna throw Don Jr. under the bus to take the rap for you…or will it be Jared Kushner!! God knows that if you throw “that Jew” Kushner under the bus, your KKK base will be thrilled!!
- Last summer it was Tavern United and the Tragically HIp with Carly and Matt, while last night we hit Tavern first and then enjoyed Bob Dylan together…doesn’t get much better than enjoying one of your music icons with your two grown kids!!
- I couldn’t be more thrilled than to have bought an Aaron Judge jersey…while wearing it, the little kid in me comes out, imagining myself slugging home runs for my New York Yankees. Watching him break Joe DiMaggio’s rookie season HR record and then watching him with the HR Derby with Laine and Ben…priceless, just priceless.
- Geoff and I had a nice long chat about the Jets the other day…and the fact that our window to win is quite small; we are going to have to be putting out big money to Trouba, Morrisey, Laine and Ehlers; fitting that all under the salary cap is going to be tough. Chicago hasn’t won anything since signing Toews and Kane to long term deals. Winning is paramount this season…and that’s why Chevy is referring to “winning now” in his interviews. Both he and Maurice know, now is the time to win.
- Brian Pallister…you heartless, lying human being.
- Goldeyes seem to be getting on a role…but Forney better track down some rookies…that bench is looking very thin right now.
- Bomber game tonight, then family parties Friday and Saturday night…one busy summer!!
- There are times when you just need to move on from certain friends…they had a time and place in your life, but no longer are they a positive. You let go and move on.
- Thanks Jono for the long talk and caring.
- So very cool watching True North Square coming up in the heart of downtown…what an exciting change it will be when completed.
- It’s sad when certain Americans move up to Canada and then try and impose their Donald Trump values upon us…you’re entitled to your opinion, but racist rhetoric belongs in your homeland with Herr Trump.
- Thank you Carly and Matt…that was one great night together…love you both so very much and couldn’t be prouder of the adults you have grown into!!