© Chuck Duboff
Katie Cassidy shared her father David Cassidy’s last words on Twitter Friday afternoon:
“Words cant express the solace our family’s received from all the love & support during this trying time. My father’s last words were ‘So much wasted time’. This will be a daily reminder for me to share my gratitude with those I love as to never waste another minute….thank you,” Katie Cassidy tweeted.
- So much fun watching Ben’s hockey game yesterday…9/10 year olds, playing really exciting hockey!!
- Time magazine called and said I’d probably be the Man of the Year, but I had to decline since I’ll be busy shovelling snow and slicing potatoes.
- Listening to Matthew talk about the trip he is planning for the holidays…makes me so daymn proud.
- Jets are in for their toughest stretch of hockey…on and off of planes, changing time zones…there’s no way we can keep up the pace we’ve been playing…but, you know, the critics, the trolls will come out…we’ve banked a lot of points, relax everyone.
- Laine and Ben are so blessed with parents like Carly and Chris who do so very much for them…what a beautiful family.
- Not that I’m counting, but just 79 more sleeps till Puerto Vallarta.
- “So much wasted time.” David Cassidy.
- Brian Pallister: The Grinch who stole Christmas.
- The only thing that has surprised me about Herr Trump is that he has not been impeached yet; I truly believed he’d be out of office by now. Everything else, I saw it all coming.
- Sad when the Russian puppet criticizes a black athlete for taking a knee, but at the same time supports an Alabama politician running for Senate who raped a 14 year old girl.
- Threatens his wife with a loaded gun, terrible father to his boys, stated that Hitler did some good things and that there are too many blacks in the United States. So conflicted as to why we honour a man like this.
- Hard to believe Patrik Laine is only 19 years old.
- Interesting observation by both Geoff and myself…Laine skates like Frank Mahovolich did…big heavy strides.
- Watching the pain my mom is in while trying to walk…heartbreaking.
- Do we “grandfather” actions which we did many years ago when societies standards were so different?
- Malcom Young passing away really shook me…it’s easy to say 64 is young, but, in fact, the body and mind start to slow down, no matter what you do. Rest in peace Malcom…your music brought so much fun!!