Two awards added on today!! Thank you so much for all the reads of this blog…one of the highest reads of 2017!!!
- The “highest” award goes to: the Liberal government for the legalization of Mary Jane!!!
- The “Great Canadian” award goes to: the late, great Gord Downie…the embodiment of what it means to be Canadian.
- The “fitting irony” of the year award goes to: Brian Pallister getting lost while hiking and breaking his arm…hmm, wonder if he needed medical care?
- The “champions” award goes to: the Winnipeg Goldeyes for their Back to Back championships in the American Association.
- The “fixing an obvious problem” goes to: Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman for making Uber finally happen…perhaps taxi service in Winnipeg will get up to contemporary standards.
- The “good guy” award goes to: Winnipeg Blue Bomber Andrew Harris and all that he does around the city for youth… and the manner in which he proudly talks of his hometown Winnipeg.
- The “ugliest beard” of the year award…not only unanimous, but even my 92 year old…
View original post 645 more words